Sunday, July 14, 2013

FREE RECHARGE AGAIN! (ONLY FOR INDIA)

After a long gap and research,
Again We are back to some actions. My humble apologies to all my viewers that we went offline without pre-notice.

Good part-- We are back again. So this time, I have come up with really new exciting ideas, hacks, tricks and some really (and yeah I mean every word of it) really cool stuffs.

Well to start with today's post, I think something easy but definitely cool will work.

So, Who wants a free recharge. Raise ur hands. (I can see everyone raising their hands.)  Ah! Thats what I want..active participation. Well so recently after ULTOO (its a good site too),  LAAPTU.COM has come up with real new ideas.

Check it out. The registration procedure is rather simple and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment